Welcome to New Zealand's leading provider of internationally recognised WSET ® wine courses
The Wine and Spirit Education Trust (WSET) was founded in 1969 to provide high quality wine education to the UK trade. Today, the Wine & Spirit Education Trust is the largest global provider of qualifications in the field of wines and spirits and teaches both the trade and interested consumers. WSET courses are currently available in 60 countries and in the last academic year (2013/14) 56,125 people registered to sit a WSET examination.
NZSWS was established in 2006 to provide these internationally recognised Wine and Spirit Education Trust ® qualifications in New Zealand. We offer four levels:
- Level 1 Award in Wines and Spirits (taught and examined in both English and Mandarin)
- Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits
- Level 3 Award in Wines and Spirits
- Level 4 Diploma in Wines and Spirits
The qualifications are offered regularly at a number of venues :
- Jubilee Building, Parnell, Auckland
- Le Cordon Bleu Institute of New Zealand, Wellington
- The Auricle Sonic Art Gallery, Christchurch
and also in Blenheim, Havelock North and New Plymouth
Hopefully this website has all the information about the WSET qualifications but if you have any questions at all, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
"Thanks so much for last week, I learnt so much and loved every moment"
"This is a big thank you, it was great and you made the course fun"
"NZSWS has a knack making wine education entertaining and accessible" The New Zealand Herald, January 2010